Saturday, March 21, 2009

So in love!

Every time I see that gummy little smile, my heart literally melts! The first time he smiled I was changing his diaper on the sofa making the usual silly faces and sounds, then suddenly there it was! I nearly cried it was so cute! The other day I went out for a much needed spa day (thanks honey!) and left him with grammy (Chris’s mom). When I came home, he looked at me and gave a huge, knowing grin! He knows who I am! Moms, I know you’ll agree, there is nothing more heart warming than your little one’s smile and recognition.





1 comment:

  1. The first little smiles are so exciting! I'm glad that you are enjoying mommyhood! It's such a wonderful time... enjoy it soon enough he will be a little monster getting into everything! :) inc. t.p. :)

    ReplyDelete