Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My First Time


Hello All! This is my first time attempt at blogging. I figured, why not? So much has happened the past couple of years that this would be a great way to keep loved ones updated! What has happened you ask? Well, Chris and I got married June 24, 2006 at the Mission Inn in Riverside, we bought a house in June of 2008 in Duarte and had our little baby boy, Ashton Edward, on February 10, 2009; only a few major events amongst many more. And no, he is not named after Ashton Kutcher! Ashton comes from his paternal great-grandfather and Edward from his maternal great-grandfather. Come on! Anyway, I am currently on maternity leave with my little love bug and wonder how I will be able to survive going back to work? I have been busying myself with birth announcements, his baby book and all of the other wonderful things that go along with motherhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment