Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I am ONE month old!

Today I am ONE month old! I want to share some pictures of my very busy day and my nursery! I hope you enjoy! Life is pretty rough when you're one month old!
I play in my bouncer!

I LOVE to look at my mommy!

I take naps with daddy!


I take walks and nap a little then too!


I have tummy time!


I love to nap in my swing!


My bedroom! I haven't slept in it yet, but isn't is cool!


This is where mommy and daddy change my diapers!


LOOK! A clock with my name on it!


My dresser with all my clothes!

2 comments:

  1. That is so fricking cute! I love the little guy and his adorable room! Good job on the decorating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto. his room is so cute! He will be sleeping in it soon enough and then if you are anything like me you'll miss him being in your room. I cried the first night he slept in his room...I know I'm a loser.

    ReplyDelete