Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Chicago trip!

Last week Ashton, Alissa, my mother-in-law Shriley and I flew to Chicago to visit my mom's side of the family. We had a wonderful trip! The flight was smooth, Ashton and cousin Alissa did so well! We spent precious time with the great-grandparents and great Uncle Les and went sight seeing downtown. Ashton and Alissa had their first boat rides on Lake Michigan too! It was a memorable time and I can't wait to get back there with more if the family. Below is a generational picture of the family. From left to right we have: Ashton, Great-grandma Rose, Great-grandpa Moe, me, Great-Uncle Les and Alissa. This is def one for the photo album!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got to take the little guy to visit family! It looks like you had a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete