Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My new favorite piece of baby gear!

I just had to post this picture because I absolutely love this baby sling! It's a Peanut Shell sling and can hold babies up to 35 lbs. Ashton loves it too! He can be close to me while I'm doing all kinds of stuff: shopping, doing things around the house, going to the park, picking up DOG POOP...you get the picture! LOL! Point is, I love this sling and highly recommend it! We also have the Baby Bjorn, which is great, but not quite as easy/practical for quick uses as the sling. Enjoy!

He's so comfy in there and I'm comfy wearing it!

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute sling! You are so much smarter than me...I bought one of those things but never could figure out how to get Jackson in and out of it, he always looked so squished in it, so it is now in the garage. Maybe you can give be a "sling lesson" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that Ashton likes his sling. Maddie HATED hers... She hated being bundeled up in there... she wanted to be able to see everything! :) Good for you... life is easier if they like those handy gadgets!

    ReplyDelete